[pct-l] PCT '04 DVD

Well, just since my posting yesterday morning, I ended up with nearly 70
requests (on top of the 250 others I've been shipping), about 14 of which
I'll hand out at the kickoff and the rest will be shipped between tomorrow
and Saturday. So I thought since you're all probably reading this, I should
mention a few things that might be helpful to know when you receive your
copy:

1 - There is more after the closing credits, so don't press stop
prematurely. Let it run all the way through until the menu pops up again.

2 - For some odd reason, the "Chapters" button is highlighted when you first
put the disk in, instead of "Play Movie". To move up, you actually have to
press the horizontal scroll buttons instead of the up-down buttons. Not sure
why that happened that way....

3 - I highly suggest good stereo sound when you watch this, as well as in a
dark or low-light room.

4 - large screen TV is better for this than a computer.

5 - older DVD players may have trouble reading the disk.

Enjoy!

wc