[pct-l] section D options

Re snow in Section D:
Many thanks to all of you for all the information and options you have
suggested. I?m sure you all appreciate when one has waited all winter for
?the Hike? the thought of postponing it is very hard. We are going to take a
long hard look at the maps and right now, we?re leaning toward Llamalady?s
alternate route and taking snow shoes. If anyone has any more updates in the
next week, please post here. I?m sure the thru hikers will be interested
since they will only be a couple of weeks behind us. If we go, I will post
conditions when we return in 2 weeks later.

Again, thanks!

Jo