[pct-l] Snow in section F?

I submitted this question about section F hikeability last week with no
response, so I'm making an educated guess that if Islip Saddle (section
D) at 6670' is under snow, then the high point of section F at 6900'
will also be under snow, assuming the Tehachapi's received somewhat
equivalent snowfall. I was considering hiking this section towards the
end of the month, but will probably wait, unless I hear a more
optimistic report.
-Ron Smith