[pct-l] ice axe ?s

Sorry, didn't finish that one.  I meant to add:

If I was hiking this year and was starting at ADZ, I would definitely have my axe sent to Warner Springs and then ship it to Kennedy Meadows from Big Bear.  However, if I was starting in mid May, I wouldn't bring it through the San Jacinto range.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett