From: Glen <jgw2332@cox.net>
Sent: Apr 12, 2005 8:13 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Water caches Mojave to Hwy 138

My buddy Hart and me will be hiking the trail between hwy 138 and hwy 58 (Mojave) next week sometime. Can anyone tell me if there are water caches (for sure stocked) or "must" we carry the full load of 2 gallons each as recommended. We are not sure yet whether we will go north or come south.  Thanks for your feedback.
Glen - Trainman