[pct-l] Life Extension

I just got back from Trailfest in Portland. Twenty minute drive for me. You
know how the older you get the quicker the years go by?  Well, it seems the
reverse is true for me.  My retirement date in 2009 seems impossibly far
away.  The endless days, over 1800 of them, seem to creep by. I may never
grow old at this rate. The pay check stub says I have 120 hours of vacation
accumulated..  Let's see, if I could maintain 2.5 miles and hour I could get
in maybe 300 miles.  Maybe 350 if I hike more than 8 hours a day.  That's
like, well, almost nothing.

Wayne Kraft