[pct-l] Trailhead Conditions

Just got back from my first trailhead run of the season.  At the monument I placed a few trash bags and a poster describing the effort to clean up the trail between the monument and Lake Morena Campground.  It was windy and cold at the monument.  The curator of the Campo Museum advised that temps have been in the low 40's every night and are expected to remain so.  As my first few hikers make it to Lake Morena and call in their reports over the next few days, I hope to have more info on trail conditions and water.  Hike on !  Bob Riess at the trailhead.