[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Handbook changes/updates

The updates are very useful.  Thank you and the contributors for providng the information.

Leo.

From: jcoyle at sanjuan.edu (John Coyle)
Date: Fri Apr  8 14:30:22 2005
Subject: [pct-l] RE: Perseids At Crater Lake

I get the impression from reading the Perseid posts that some people are
camping at the rim of Crater Lake.  Are there official campsites there or
are we talking about stealth camping?  I don't remember seeing any official
campsites there when I car camped at Crater Lake 10 years ago.

John Coyle
Sacramento