[pct-l] Travel to Toulmne and Rt 120

In a message dated 4/7/2005 12:49:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MrCee237@aol.com writes:

> Any suggestions on traveling to this location on the PCT? I'll be leaving
> early July from NY. ------EZ Campo to Rt 120 04'

EZ,

I'm not sure if either is still running but I think you can take Amtrak from
either San Francisco or Oakland to Yosemite Valley and then a park bus to
Toulemne Meadows.

You may also be able to get to the Valley from Fresno.

Don't forget to go see the Giant Sequoias at Mariposa Grove if you haven't
done so all ready.

Sly

PS With *all the snow* you may want to consider waiting until late July or
even August.