[pct-l] PCT hikers

Yeah, I was pretty disgusted by it also.  It was especially bad in that I haven't even gotten to my coffee yet this morning.  As I've said in other posts and places, VVR is a wonderful place to take a break in the Sierra and the problems that others have mentioned simply were not there when I (or others that I know and trust) were around.  If this was an ordinary, private email it could be written off as the claptrap that it is ("I have never been there, but...", "...very bad fiscal year...").  However, it was written in such a way to assert that the opinion of those on the PCT-L conforms to not only the content, but the tone, of the email. This is definitely not the case and I dislike being used in such a way.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett