[pct-l] PCT Beer of the day

Looked at my "Beer of the day calendar", just noticed
April 5th (yesterday) is  "Full Sail Switchback Ale"
brewed in Hood River, Oregon.  Described as
"pleasantly light and agile on the palate...".

Some PCTers choose to re-suppply in Hood River rather
than Cascade Locks, so I'd say this brew qualifies as
a PCT brew.

Another brew to add to the PCT beer list. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com