[pct-l] Flat Rate Priority Mail

My Post Office clerk told me of a new change effective
last November that very few people know about yet.  He
said those two different sized boxes (inside
dimensions: 11.875" x 3.375" x 13.625" AND 11" x 8.5"
x 5.5") that the Post Office provides free of charge
are now shipped for a flat rate of $7.70 anywhere in
the U.S.  So they can weigh as much or as little as
you want, but it's the same price.

Probably too small to use for a bounce box, but likely
a good idea for mail drops.

Yahoo! Messenger