[pct-l] Echo Lake Resort to Belden CA

Hope your dog likes snow. When I went there in early July last year, there
was still some on Dicks Pass. Just somethin' to consider...

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
AV8TORX@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:46 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Echo Lake Resort to Belden CA

Hi,  My girlfriend and I are planning on hiking from Echo Lake Resort to
Belden CA starting on June 12th and finishing around June 25th or 26th.  We
are
hiking with our dog this year and want to leave our vehicle at Echo Lake and
then try to get some sort of transportation back to to Echo Lake to pickup
our
vehicle.  We are wondering if it would be safe to leave our vehicle at Echo
Lake
for a few weeks . Also if there would possibly be any trail angels etc in or
around Belden CA that we could contact regarding a ride or transport to a
bus
or rental car to get our vehicle in Echo Lake.  Any suggestions or ideas
would
be greatly appreciated.  Dave and Nikki