[pct-l] Echo Lake Resort to Belden CA

I've parked my car for two weeks on the dirt road just off hwy 50 where
the PCT crosses, and had it vandalized.  The big parking lot at the old
ski area that is now the conservation corps center, that is a couple
hundred yards from hwy 50 or something like that, might be safer.

Jeff Olson
Laramie WY