[pct-l] Echo Lake Resort to Belden CA

Don't know about a ride back, but there are a trail angel couple in Beldon.
They provide a place to clean up and stay for a night.  They may be able to
help or help you get help.  From South Tahoe hitchhiking was good both
times I've done it.  People I met there loved to help hikers and hear their
stories.
Back to Beldon.  To find the Trail Angels go to the Post Office and the
Postmaster will call them for you.  Walk left on the highway.  The Post
Office is on the side of her house.  Closes earily.

Warner Springs Monty

We are
> hiking with our dog this year and want to leave our vehicle at Echo Lake
and
> then try to get some sort of transportation back to to Echo Lake to
pickup our
> vehicle.  We are wondering if it would be safe to leave our vehicle at
Echo Lake