From: Monty Tam [mailto:metam01@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:23 AM
To: AsABat; Crawford, Bruce; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Water along Campo-Warner Springs

Just like ASABAT says 4jeffery.net.  He'll get a lot more updates Monday
April 11th.
Hauser was dry at this time last year but has a lot of water right now(March
29th).
The longest you'll go without water right now is 10 miles from Ronriguez to
Scissors Crossing and 13 miles from Scissors Crossing to Gate # 3 in the San
Filipe hills.
There's 54 gallons there as of April1st, but don't worry, we're taking more
up Friday.  Any voulnteers?  As Asabat says, Hauser dries fast. In two or
three weeks? Who Knows?  Could be.

The Caches are coming!

There will be more A section updates real soon.  I'm also hiking Laguna to
Campo April 10 and 11.  I'll send them to Asabat as I can.

Warner Springs Monty

<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
> Date: 4/4/2005 7:56:38 PM
> Subject: RE: [pct-l] Water along Campo-Warner Springs
>
> I'll again do my best this year to compile this info at
> www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater. All these locations "should" have water
> now, although the last report for Hauser was March 23 - while this
> year is wet, Hauser seems to dry faster than most.
>
> Most of the caches have not been established yet, except for the Third
Gate