From: "Ryan Christensen" <ca_radiance@hotmail.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Cc: <rmc14@humboldt.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Entry back into the USA via the trail Southbound

I re-read the original post and the reply and came to the conclusion that
the post was not off topic. I consider it more like passing advice along to
others who may encounter gun carrying government employees in the
backcountry. Personally, I appreciated Jerry's comment. I like to think of
the PCT-L as a bunch of us gathered together around a virtual campfire,
sharing wisdom and swapping stories, and the common thing that brings us
together is the Pacific Crest Trail. May this be a friendly atmosphere, in
which all present feels welcome to share their voices and opinions.
Ryan