[pct-l] Getting off work

No, I'm afraid that won't work. I went to college expecting to write
the Great American Novel upon graduation and during my last year in
college he told me that he could help me get a $50k/year job after
graduating if I would become an accountant instead. I have yet to do
either. However, I finally did cut my hair.

Don't get me wrong. He loves the wilderness and hiking (not camping
though) and he's very supportive of my hike and will be living
vicariously through me for the next few months. He's also very
practical.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com