[pct-l] Getting off work

I'm taking all of my stuff and either throwing it away, giving it to
Salvation Army or moving it into storage. I just got a 5x5 storage
unit today - proof that I am not a good citizen of this consumer
society. I move out of my apartment on thursday and in to my parents
house for the next few weeks (boy will that be interesting) and my
last day at work is the 15th. The next week my dad is going to drop me
off at the border and abandon me.

My big question is what to do after. My dad seems frustrated with me
for not having a plan for when I finish. I don't understand how I
could have a plan. I have other things on my mind right now and 6
months and 2,700 miles from now seems too far away to really plan for.

Mark