[pct-l] FW: ice ax

I think Meadow Ed meant to send this to the whole list.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: ed [mailto:meadowed@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:30 PM
To: Eric Lee (GAMES)
Subject: ice ax

Meadow ed here......this is shaping up to be a very wierd year so if i
was
you and you are going to feel you look silly carring it screw em!!!!!You
can
pick it up in anza if you plan on going there and carry it to A/Dulce
then
send it to Kmdws....We could still get that xtra 2/3 inches of rain here
in
socal....The trouble with these sites past hikers tell you what they did
in
01., or 04 etc. This is 05 and no one has hiked the trail this year to
offer
advice, what you are hearing is not good from those section hikers out
there
so far....