[pct-l] Camp grounds

I was wondering if a good size campground is at the Bridge of the Gods I was at the trail head on the North side of the Columbia river and there is not to much room there,a parking lot  ,up at white pass a guy can camp out anywhere with a high school bus,not far from the trail head ,I will be going Monday and looking for a good spot to put the bus,away from traffic and big crowds,this is for Hikers ONLY,      the "Bulltaco"