[pct-l] Printing www.hikertrash.net maps?

Hi Nathan

Eventually I had better luck.

I copy the image then paste it on a blank word document.
It will overflow to the bottom right.

Do two things.
1.  decrease the four margins on the word document to almost zero.

2.  Right click the image and the little image sizer things (what are they
called????) appear as little black boxes.  One will be in the upper left.
     Grab that and pull it at an angle down to the right most of the way
across the page.  Release and the image is closer to the page size.
     Adjust using the same method.  Save as a word document.

Warner Springs Monty