[pct-l] RE: '98 snow Journals...

Ah, but someone *has* made a back up of this stuff! It's called web.archive.org
and according to them you can "Browse through 30 billion web pages archived from
1996 to a few months ago".

I found www.skydivenet.com/pcthike archived and am able to read the journal (or
at least the parts I've tried so far).

I also tried the archived pcta website, and Breen's journal is listed, but when
I try to access it, web.archive tells me the page I'm after hasn't been archived
:-(  There are multiple versions of the pcta website archived and I haven't yet
tried them all. I don't have time right now to do that--I'll try again this evening.

web.archive.org is easy to use. Just type in the url you're after and up comes a
selection of versions that have been archived. Pick one and off you go, reading
a website that hasn't been "on the air" in over 7 years!

--Steve