[pct-l] pics from 95

"zero snow day" at upper tyndal was 7/10 in 1995, and was 7/19 in 1998.

30% of the years since 1975 it has registered zero on or before 1 June,
62% of the years it has registered zero on or before 15 June,
76% of the years it has registered zero on or before 19 June.

The last six years, zero snow day has been 6/18, 6/1, 5/26, 5/29, 6/5, and 6/1

--Steve (who also buries his nose in snow records...)