[pct-l] First Aid SOAP Note

I have, for those that are interested, what I like to consider an
ultralight SOAP Note. It's half the size of your average one, so I
figure that makes it ultralight. If you don't have a SOAP note in your
first aid kit, you might want to check it out. It's a very handy thing
to have. Should any kind of emergency occur, it helps in keeping proper
documentation, as well as guides you through proper process.

Anyway, if you're interested, go here and give it a download:
http://www.aidshike.org/PCT/firstaid.htm

-mike

--

www.aidshike.org