[pct-l] Sierra Snow Entry Prediction

I just returned from Yosemite Valley and the Sequoia NP -- Yosemite Valley
received snow all weekend down to the 3900 foot level.  Badger Pass received
over 2 feet of snow over the weekend and more yesterday.  Sequoia NP roads were
closed with a few feet of snow and minimal access.  They were not plowing the
road between Kings Canyon NP and Sequoia NP.  It was beautiful and great
snowshoeing !!
DONNA SMITH