[pct-l] Sew what?

Use 100% polyester thread (not cotton core polyester thread) which is
available at any sewing store. Spend the extra couple dollars on
Gutterman's or another good brand. If you back-tack your seams, they
will be less likely to unravel. Just start sewing in the direction you
want to sew and go back a couple stitches in the opposite direction
before continuing to make your seam. Back-tacking at both ends of the
seam helps to keep it secure. Use a relatively small needle to get
through the lightweight nylon without creating huge holes. Go over the
inside of your new seams with silicon seam sealer or silicon cocking
from the hardware store thinned with solvent.

melody