[pct-l] Washington Summer temps

Mind that the following is based on "typical" weather patterns for
Washington.  This year has not been close to typical.

Washington usually gets cold nights in the mountains through mid-July
(30-40).  Mid-day temps will range from 55-70 and warm up through the month
of August.  Typical highs in the mountains in August will be low to
mid-80's.

NOTE: Make sure you have a good shell.  July is oftentimes a wet month.

Ken Davis

15 on a SOBO from Manning Park?  I don't want to dress for winter if I'm
expecting 60-80 degrees.