[pct-l] Snake bite in 03

I saw that guy at KM, too.  It was very strange.
I had just arrived and was talking to Tin Cup, who
I hadn't seen since Idyllwild.  Snake Bite (that
became his trail name) walked up to us, introduced
himself, showed us his hand and told his story,
then he went to another group of hikers and repeated
the scene.  He was pretty proud of his snake bite.
I've never seen anything that swollen before.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Scott Herriott <yetifan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Eckhert wrote:

> I found it!
> http://members.cox.net/jwogulis/wall-pct/fish.html
> Check
> the entry dated 6/3/3-6/8/3
> Can any of you '03ers confirm or deny the bite
> story?

I can't confirm that story but, when I was shooting
"Walk" in '03, I met a guy at Kennedy Meadows who had
been bitten a few days earlier when he and his wife
had napped in some shady area and, when he awoke, he
reached over his pack and zoinks!...he got nailed.
His finger was still very swollen.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com