[pct-l] Snike bite Kit....!

"Don't kill the messenger"
Fair enough.  I think that the point was that snakes in real life are not at
all like snakes on TV.  Just like snakes in "Nam" aren't the same snakes
that are in the Mojave.  My (mostly uneducated) understanding is that the
only snakes that pose a threat to life in North America are the Mojave
Green.  Other snakes can also pack a punch but most doctors won't even give
an antivenin because rest and hydration is effective enough in treating the
envenomations.  Also, IMHO, the fact that Ground Pounder has been struck at
more times than anyone else on the list might be tied to the fact that he
has killed more than six of them.  I don't mean to judge his actions (HYOH)
but I think that the snakes can tell what attitude you have when you
approach them.
Peace and Love,
Matt