[pct-l] pct journals website

Hi folks,
I have set up a website at
 www.wildernesstravels.co.uk

which includes journals and lots of photos from our PCT hike in 1998 - I have started with washington and south california which are loaded and the rest are on the way soon. Just click the obvious PCT logo to go to the journals.

I know 1998 a long time back but the scenery, fun and ordeals may still be relevant to those of you setting out this year......

I have added lots of pics of people/hikers we met on the way with the likes of Greg Hummel, Paul Hacker, Brian Sweet, Donna, Tim the beard, Chris and Jannelle, Marathon Man, Walter and Pat, John the Pilgrim, Hikin Mike, Canadians Jason and Joanne, Woodstock, Mousetrap, Kevin O Leary all getting mentions or pics.

Finally, I hope all prospective hikers this year have a great summer and above all enjoy yourselves !!

Brian (and Martina)
Stirling, Scotland
aka Hounddog and Dolly