[pct-l] water filter/purifier?

I swear by Aqua Mira myself, I used it from Campo to Wrightwood, and
was forced to use water that looked like I'd washed my socks in it.  I
prefiltered it through my sweaty bandana and put in an extra drop or
two, and it tasted pretty good and didn't make me sick.  It's what I
use when solo; when hiking with someone and sharing the weight (and
work) of a filter, I use an MSR filter that screws onto a Nalgene
bottle and is field-cleanable.

That said, I am intrigued by the SteriPen.  I found a website that
offers them at a discount that grows with an increase in the number
purchased.  No tax, free shipping.  Here's the web address:

http://www.travelessentials.com/st1.html

Two Legs