[pct-l] tarps and stingers in So Cal

BUGS??????? way to dry and early for most thruers to worry about BUT--- this has  been the wettest recorded winter in 115 years for LA so skeeters might be rampid and hungry.  I'd be most fearful of the skeeters than the scorpians and snakes.
Shutterbugg

jesse ashbaugh <jesseashbaugh@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have been warming up to the idea of using a tarp but I always get hung up on the ground cloth issue. What about the bugs? More specificly, scorpians, spiders, and snakes. Its the biting ones that Im concerned about. Have anyone of you tarp users familiar with SoCal had any problems with biting insects inside your sleeping bag in the morning? Is this a valid concern or am I just bugging out about bugs?