From: "Aaron Doss" <AaronD@Cadwell.com>
To: "Jeff Moorehead" <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>; "PCT-L"
<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:12 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] water filter/purifier?

Jeff, I tried to Google 'h2o buddy' and didn't find anything.  I tried
to add the words 'filter' and 'drip' but still was unable to find it.

The Steri-pen looks interesting.  The manufacturer claims 20-40 1 liter
treatments with 4 AA alkaline batteries and 130 on lithium AAs.  How is
the weight after you add batteries? Spare batteries?  How does it work
with a Nalgene bottle?

Aaron