[pct-l] ground sheet?

If you are using a floorless tent (or a tarp) then I
would most definitely bring a ground sheet of some
sort.

Tyvek is the perenial choice; I've had good luck on my
CT thru-hike this past year with Spinnaker cloth.
Lighter than Tyvek.

http://snipurl.com/9zzx

At $7 it is not too expensive. It is just enough for a
single person with  sleeping pad. I think it would be
durable enough for a thru-hike.

You can also go with painters drop cloth as well for
something that is also fairly light, economical and
tough. Any hardware store should have it.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com