[pct-l] groundsheet?

Melody wrote:

Yeah, I read all those posts. I have a tent without a floor though and
was just worried about rain. It does sound good for just rests, but I'm
not sure if I'll carry it just for that.

If you have a floor-less tent then personally I'd strongly recommend
carrying a groundsheet to put under your sleeping mat and bag, both to
keep them clean and more importantly to keep them dry in case of rain or
wet ground.  I can't imagine doing without some kind of moisture barrier
between my sleeping gear and the ground.

Eric