[pct-l] Crampons and Ice Axe Testing, Playing, Etc.

I just found some sweet Kahtoolas for $40 (used), and I want to get out
and play with them. I'm not the best at navigating in the snow, and
unless somebody pipes up, I'll probably end up going alone. So, the
question is, where can I play with my ice toys near the San Francisco
Bay, and is there anybody out there that wants to join me?

Also, every now and again somebody says that they're ice axe pros, and
will take people out to train them. Anybody in the area in the mood?

-mike

--

www.aidshike.org
-510.547.4299-