[pct-l] What's your trail name? Is there a story behind it?

Thanks a bunch, Steel-Eye... with a name like that,
I'd be frightened to meet you! But you do sound nice
:)

I just got back from a weekend in Death Valley! It was
amazing! Before pouring out those details, know that
for dinner last night, we roasted gourmet Italian
chicken sausages with fennel and topped it off with a
couple squares of dark chocolate.

I'll post some DV pictures as soon as they're
developed!

- Cookie