[pct-l] priority mail reliability

Hi,

I am planning on using priority mail for a good deal of
my resupply.  The post office web site says something to the effect that
it usually takes two or three days to deliver priority mail.
I am wondering what has been the experience of those who
have used it what the max time it takes to deliver is - assuming
they don't lose the package altogether?  I a guessing a week should be
reasonable.  In my case everything will be mailed from the
west coast.

-Kevin Ragan