[pct-l] ADZPCTKO ride board

Okay, I'm a little confused by the ride board on the ADZPCTKO site.  The dates given by most people offering rides are Thursday, April 22, and Friday, April 23.  These correspond to 2004.  Is the ride board up and running, or do I need to wait a bit?  Also, the "I need a ride" takes you to "I can give someone a ride", and vice versa.

I haven't bought my ticket to San Diego yet.  If I arrive on Friday morning, are there still rides, or do most people go out on Thursday.  Thanks.

Brian