[pct-l] Re: go-lite presentation

Actually, I hear GL is already working on a new technology
for their jacket hoods called a PonyPort (TM). Apparently
the challenge lies in how to design a functional storm flap
for it. Their working catch phrase for the device goes
something like, "Hike faster with your hair out to pasture."

I'm only half kidding here. This is how they think at GL.
Just look at the features they've already implemented on
their jackets, including a see-through window on the sleeve
so you can read your heart rate monitor during the rain
without having to lift the jacket's cuff!

Cheers,
blisterfree