[pct-l] St Helen,,,,,,!?

The most dangerous moment of any trail adventure is the dreaded drive
to the trailhead! Once I'm on the trail, I have rarely ever been as scared
or
nearly killed as I have been behind the wheel. I will always take my odds
with nature over man, for she, after all, always wins in the end. Always
accept nature on her terms, even with Mt St Helens! But never back
down from any adventure when your will and soul are willing to accept
nature's terms. Always know your limits, and be willing to expand them!
If I could die with no regrets, no what ifs, and no limits left, and every
adventure fulfilled, I would know that I lived well. Life will, for me, be
too short, no matter how long, for I live everyday for the few wild
adventurous
moments I can gather. I'll bet there's a trail rebel camped on the flanks of
Mt St Helens right now, that will survive to tell a great tale of adventure!

Hello out there,if I was you .....! I would not get any where near St
Helen,its plain just stupid as HELL ,to get any where next to her at this
time she is pissed,    the bulltaco
----