[pct-l] Gossamer Gear SpinnTwinn Availability

And I sure don't mind saying what a terrific product it is!
  The 8x10 tarp I used for shelter on the PCT in 1973 weighed 2 pounds,
one ounce, and was a lot harder to use than the SpinnTwinn. The nylon
cord is a lot lighter, too. Hooray for modern technology!

-- Ben Schifrin