[pct-l] ride

Most likely.  If not me, then there will likely be many others who may be
willing to offer you a ride where ever.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel

In a message dated 3/8/2005 10:21:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
elisenme2@gmail.com writes:
I plan to walk up from the border to Lake Morena on Wednesday the
20th, and would like to get a ride to Mt. Laguna on the morning of the
21st so I can walk back to Lake Morena that day. Will there be anyone
there on Thursday morning that is willing to drop me off ?

                                                   Carl