[pct-l] RE: Sierra Snow Prediction - March 1st

For those of you on the list that have routinely followed Tom's and my
discussions / arguments on this subject, just know that this is our little anal
attempt to show you aspiring thru-hikers what we would go through to assess our
start time, IF we were going to hike the trail south to north this year.

I'm quietly accumulating more and more historical data with which to analyze
each current year with.  However, I grow tired of this, as I collect and
analyze data every single day in my job and thus, this is just a bit more of the
same.  Inexact sciences are marvelous, there are no wrong answers, only various
opinions and variations of possible scenarios!

Greg

In a message dated 3/8/2005 11:02:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,