[pct-l] ADZPCTKO website has great PCT information

Thanks for the plug, Yogi.

>From any page on the site <http://pct77.org/adz>, click the More PCT
Info nav button at the top of the page, which leads to the collection
of links. And if anyone has suggestions for additions to the page,
please let me know; a form at the bottom of the links page
<http://pct77.org/adz/pct_links.htm> lets you nominate other sites for
inclusion.