[pct-l] An Ominous Trend?

Well now ordinarily I wouldn't mind someone with a little BO. But there
are limits. Just where is the limit drawn?
Back in my high school days, I quit a job a long ways from home. I had
got there riding in one of the company's trucks. I took the bus home (of
course there were a lot more buses running then.) And I went to a local
hotel and paid a dollar or so so I would be clean and not stinky when I
rode the bus. This was a matter of personal comfort as well.
John