[pct-l] CDT gathering at PCT kickoff

I haven't committed fully to the CDT for this summer, but am planning on being at the Kick Off.  I'd be interested in meeting with others about the CDT, although I don't really have any big questions anymore, unless someone wants to give me an accurate mileage estimate for a Helena->Bozeman->Cooke City->Jackson->Winds alternate route.  But, I'd still like to meet any 2005 hikers and those from previous years as well.  I'll know by then, I think, if I'll be on the CDT by then.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett