[pct-l] CDT gathering at PCT kickoff

I was wondering . . . . since many PCT alums have
their eyes set on the CDT, and since many PCT alums
attend the kickoff, would there be any interest in
having an informal CDT chat at the PCT kickoff?  I
remember in 2002 there were a bunch of CDT hikers
who attended the PCT kickoff and had an informal
planning meeting.  Maybe we could do the same thing
in 2005.  I'm fresh of the CDT and I'd imagine there
will be other former CDT hikers at the PCT kickoff
who would also love to answer questions.  Not much
happens on Sunday morning of the Kickoff.  That might
be a good time to get together.

Anyone interested?

yogi