[pct-l] Keeping your Cell Phone Number Without Paying for It(Cingular/ATT)

Hey Mike
Great topic.
Another alternative?  Still worked last year.
Tell the carrier you're going to be out of coverage.  For about four
dollars a month, they'll put you on hold.
OR LIE
Military overseas for the next six months???????????????   Free!!!!!!!!!!
If they ask for a military ID, you don't have to be military to go  'Over
There".  You see.......Last year I had this friend..........Yeah, that's
it.....this friend...he told me all about it......that's right... this
friend....

Of course, everyone will choose the first.

It(Cingular/ATT)